Personal Innovation Style?
The Key To Empower Business Corporations As Ingredients.
Businesses and organizations are transformed by the people in them. And because businesses have been a major player in innovation and society, there is reason for interest in how that change occurs.
Discover what happens when your personal innovation style insights and new emotional management skills open your access to the ease of personal momentum. Experience a deep transformation that redefines your success to make it more meaningful and fulfilling.
- Imagine using who you are and how you prefer to operate as guidance so that you learn how to effortlessly engage your personal momentum to move to forward towards your goals.
- Imagine traveling a path to success that advances realizing a better world that works for all and knowing your success is a key ingredient in one of our solution recipes
- Imagine the freedom you gain when you embark on mastery of your emotions and attention…no longer giving others the power to ruin your day or feeling trapped by emotional triggers always outside of your control
- And reap the leadership benefits that come from cultivating the skills and knowledge required by the emerging future.
- Many folks in leadership positions want to be part of the solution and also experience personal success. But at the same time, they want a better world that works for all of us, and they are terrified by this unknown territory.
- It’s natural to feel fear when facing an unknown, even if that is a future that is better than our past. What does that mean for you? You want to find the courage to break through your fears. You are longing for the chance to experience the transformation that carries you to the other side of fear, worry, and stress without having to sacrifice your success in life.
What Changes When Your Success Becomes Deeply Satisfying & Meaningful?
Y.A. Dubel, best known by friends and family as Yvette, is an engaging speaker-presenter, published author, artist-researcher, and strategy consultant turned Personal Innovation Mentor, with decades committed to social innovation initiatives. She is the mother of 3 much-loved adults, happily married for more than 30 yrs to her favorite guy, and companion to several pampered animals. She is also the Artist-Researcher in Residence coordinating We, The World Freedom Campaign a growing international UN-recognized nonprofit organization. With the We Team, she launched [WE]Freedom Film Fest, a virtual short film festival in 2020 (as part of the 11 Days of Global Unity Events with Screening on the International Day of Peace), and “a cure for racism” project in 2021 (as part of the MLK 40 Days of Peace Celebration). That project led to her latest book by the same title. And as part of her [CFAaP] series that has led to her most recent project, an Embodied Performance for the Global Week of Unity 2021 collaboration.
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION
Join us for this embodied performance as inquiry series opportunity!
Launched during the Week of Global Unity 2021 Celebration.
How May I Help You?
― Mahatma Gandhi
Work With Me
In such a divided time, having committed allies is more important than ever. This isn’t about what you have to lose but about how to get what you really want in a way that ushers in our better world. If we want to free our society that has been plagued for too long by racism, then we need you to do the brave brass tacks level of work to make that possible. Because the sad truth is, it runs deep. It may seem hard to know exactly what to do to shift the cultural norms and policies that define and sustain systemic racism. This book was created in response to actual questions I heard, a legacy of wisdom and my personal insights over many decades. This essential set of knowledge and approaches will make addressing systemic racism less stressful and provide relief by bringing together creativity and personal momentum to change the way you understand your success.
This distinguishes my approach to Diversity Equity Inclusion as focus area it exist as a symptom of the problem of isms or othering. Racism is one of the most persist and system shaping challenges we face. Will you work with me to move “a cure for racism” forward?
Yvette Dubel Conscious leaders with vision and wisdom driving triple bottom line success (PROFIT, PEOPLE, PLANET).
AS SEEN ON NBC’S ’S H E I L A M A C SHOW’
Kcaaradio.com, On-Demand TV & All Major Podcasting Channels ‘Answering Real Questions With Real Solutions to Help You REBOOT Your Life!
’Now on NBC’s KCAA Radio & On-Demand at most Podcast Channels
Articles and Stories
Artist-Researcher Yvette Dubel collaborates with We The World to introduce a new approach to improve diversity inclusion in organizations
Yvette Dubel has launched a new approach that will enable organizations to successfully incorporate diversity and inclusion in their businesses to unleash forces of innovation and growth in changing times.
Creating A Plan For Your Personal Innovation Makes Sense If You Want To Set Yourself Up For Meaningful Success
When you don’t know what do to with your life,start with the basics. Achieving meaningful success is a natural part of a Personal Innovation lifestyle. It also helps you cultivate that research-proven predictor of success, grit.
It can be amazing to go shopping seeking something new, however the adventure doesn’t last for long. It doesn’t take long and you need to acquire something else to catch the exact same feeling. Or perhaps you’re just one of those people that leave the house for carrots and juice and also come home with tuna, trail mix and also a coffeepot.